The Documentary Campus Masterschool is a European training program and international networking platform dedicated to the development of factual content for an international audience. For more than 20 years, the Masterschool has carefully matched European media professionals with key players of the international industry and assisted in developing, financing and marketing their factual based format for public release; being it the traditional TV market or new digital platforms.
• Selection of 15 European factual projects in development (all genre, all formats)
• 10 months training programme consisting of 4 workshops & additional webinars
• More than 40 International experts
• 4 Industry Training Events in collaboration with key industry events (markets & festivals)
• Final Pitching Forum - Leipzig Networking Days
The next application round is open until 15 November 2020.
Project submissions for all types of factual content are welcome including: creative docs, VR, Web and multi-platform content.
More information here: http://bit.ly/masterschoolapply
>>To find out more about the programme, you can also register here for the online pitching forum, the Networking Days (via live stream October 17 & 18).